Saturday, May 19, 2012

Rambling

I decided to write something small today. As 1) it's Saturday 2) I woke up an hour ago 3) which makes it 2:48 PM where I live 4) which is a very hot place. Also I have to write something small because I'm not exactly supposed to be on the computer at this time of day. *cough* I'm a very normal teenager alright! Kind of. Okay not really normal at all. Conceding the fact that I write about dragons and humans at war. Actually that was when I was 12. I've aged some since then. Okay like 3 years. Shhh.

Well that was kind of stupid. As was my last post. (I totally did not already write up a response to that post pftt what are you talking about?) And my humor sounds so much better in real life. Just sayin'. So I was going to stay up all night last night, but couldn't stay awake any longer at about 4am. My sister was also staying up with me, and went to bed when my dad went to work. She has a lot of energy okay? Plus us teenagers like sleep. At least I think. I know I like sleep.

One thing I really would like to do right now though is go to a concert. @_@ I've been to 2 already this...wait...last year I went to 2! This year I have the joy of having gone to none. AND the one band I want to go and see my dad won't take us too! (Us being my sister and I) Why you ask? Because "they are liars and aren't Christian." ....Dad....some people view the lyrics differently...? Either way can't talk my dad into seeing them live again (might I add the first time was AMAZING). Which sucks. Greatly. Because I love them so.

Anyways, I'm rambling. I don't even know what I'm writing this for anymore. Hmm. Oh! So apparently I've sent 10,853 text messages.

...

I'm so lucky I didn't die last night. I am so lucky we have unlimited text messaging. My dad said *cough* it's like 300+ a day which means 30 messages an hour, as I'm only awake say 12. ....I'm not sure how this happened.

Okay I'm pretty darn sure how it happened, buuuuuut yeah.

Oh, and so this magazine I sent pictures too still hasn't responded and its making me mad. I sent one back at the start of May, and I forward it to them again a couple of days ago. They usually respond by saying they go the email and will let me know if they chose any of my images. They haven't even done that yet. I'm not exactly worried about it, but I would love to have another picture in the magazine. I guess I'll have to deal. Which I don't want to do. I should probably just research some magazines that are looking for nature images.

Anyways, I better get going. My grandparents are coming over later tonight (like every other Saturday) and we're celebrating my dad's birthday, as it was yesterday~
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

-Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment