Thursday, May 24, 2012

hmm.

So it's been slightly a busy week. If you can call it busy. I doubled up my school work, as I only have 6 weeks left. And yes I know most people are already on Summer break, but I usually don't get Summer offs. This year is like my first Summer off and I'm pretty excited! I already have a bunch of stuff I'd like to do! Anyways - I doubled up my work, and altogether if I had done it all at once I would have been done in about 2 hours or so. To sum it up, I wasn't that busy this week.

NaNoWriMo - for those of you who don't know - gives out that Createspace thingyyy if you win, and so I finished mine! It's 56 pages of poetry. Sorta bad poetry, but poetry all the same~ And so I'm looking forward to getting my free copies!

There isn't much else to talk about today.

Kind of out of it tonight.

Hope you all have a great night~

-olive

No comments:

Post a Comment