Wednesday, May 30, 2012

100 Themes

Hellos -

So Summer is coming...well it kind of is Summer, but anyways - I'm going to be doing a lot of Photography in the month of July but I want all or at least a good share of my Summer to be spent behind the camera! Or reading or something along those lines, and so I was looking at this blog, and the blogger had posted something about 100 themes but for writing. I took that list, and like 3 other lists and made my own list. I am going to start June 1st and end (how I manged to do this I have no idea) on my birthday, which is in September! I'll try to post each one here everyday, but if I forget, please leave a comment and I'll post them!

I'm going to try to get some in black and white, but I have put down in the list color names, so a few will be in color. You can see my list for yourself here, and if you'd like to do this also. I need a link to your blog cause I want to see what you come up with! :)

-Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment