Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hi there!

I'm not so good at these introducing myself kind of things. So um...hi. I'm known as Olive~ Which is actually a real name. In fact I read a book that had this town in it named Olive. It was very interesting to read about. And since the last time I was on blogger a lot of the stuff changed. It's actually kind of neat. I like it. So um some simple facts you should probably know about me, cause I'll probably post about some of those things.

I like to read, write, do photography, watch TV and I like food, depending.
Oh and I like music. A lot.
So the T.V shows I will probably talk about the most are 1) Doctor Who 2)Sherlock and 3) some random show we're starting to watch. yup.

Hmm...what else to share...

What I write - mainly fantasy, because I can't seem to stay away from elves, dragons, dwarfs, and/or super-un-natural powers. I also write some poetry, which I may or may not share here. And I write short stories but I haven't done that in a while.

Photography - pretty much whatever looks cool.

what i read - pretty much anything. yup.

music - (copyed and pasted from my YWP page)
Owl City, Taylor Swift, The Band Perry, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Avril Lavigne, Mumford and Sons, Bruno Mars, Iris by Goo Goo Dolls, Skillet~ Panic! At the Disco, The Wanted, Fun., Chasing Cars - Snow Protal, Kelly Clarkson, TobyMac, Paradise, The Scientist and Princess of China by Coldplay, Gotye, A Fine Frenzy, A Thousand Years and Jar of Hearts and Arms by Christina Perri, Superchic[k], Facedown and Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Gym Class Heros, Plain White T's, Dog Days Are Over by Florence + the Machine, Adele, Love liek Woe by The Ready Set, Katy Perry, One Direction, Break Even by The Script, Sail and Not your Fault by Awolnation, Train, One Republic, Tenth Avenue North, Demi Lovato, The Call by Regina Spektor, Stronger - Mandisa, John Mayer, Scars by Papa Roach, and Collide by Howie Day oh and The Fray~

So yup, thats pretty much it. I'm gunna post about character development tomorrow because I'm weird. Now I must go to bed. Night~

-Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment