Monday, May 21, 2012

b&w Images!

Afternoon!

So today, I don't really have anything else to do, so I'm going to show off some black and white images! Since b&w is sorta where I got the blog title from, why not share some? So last Sunday we went to the national park and being in the woods obviously produces wood-like-images.
I usually keep most of my images in color, but I've been obsessing with the whole b&w look. As a friend and I proceeded to say in a comment conversation on Facebook:
me: They like...I have no idea how to explain it. It gives it like /more/ then it does with color.
 
her:  Exactly! I'm not sure how to put it in words either. There's just a certain depth to it that's so beautiful.

Which I realize makes pretty much no since, buuuut. It does explain how b&w images feel to well us. Black and white images have something about them that color images can't give. At least I think so.





Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Ollie! These photos are gorgeous; hauntingly, eerily beautiful. I started reading this post and then I was like wait... those words sound familiar *headdesk* I'm very blonde sometimes. Anyway thanks for linking me :)

    ReplyDelete